Three Quality 4 Star Holiday Cottages in the Devon Countryside near Exeter
Self Catering Cottages set in the Culm Valley with Breathtaking Views of the Devon Countryside
Book Securely Online
Highdown Farm self catering holiday cottages date back about 400 years. They have been renovated and tastefully decorated to a very high standard and are well furnished and equipped throughout.
You will find the cottages situated in a peaceful location, high above the Culm Valley, with breathtaking views of the countryside beyond - early risers will see some magnificent sunrises! It is an idyllic place to have a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of everyday living.
There are two cottages and a converted barn to choose from. The Old Farmhouse is very spacious, ideal for large families or two families sharing, it sleeps eight people and cots & highchairs can be provided for two babies, whilst Poorman's Cot is cosy and compact, perfect for a small family, this one sleeps up to four people and a baby. The Cider Barn is an ideal retreat for couples to relax and take time out.
All three cottages can be hired for larger parties, ie for a family gathering or special celebration.
- Each cottage has its own secure garden.
- Cots & highchairs supplied
- Linen, duvets (except for cot) and towels are included in the rental, as is electricity and heating.
- Ample parking available.
- As this is a working farm, unfortunately we are unable accommodate pets.
- We are open all year, short breaks available.
- Business people welcome
- Free WiFi Broadband provided free of charge
- Non-smoking inside the cottages
- Play area with trampoline, football goal, swings & slide
- Open fields next to the cottages, ideal for flying kites!